Definitions from WordNet
Definitions from the Web
- Noun (popular): A band of light or rays from the moon.
- Sample sentence: "As the clouds dispersed, the moon-ray illuminated the dark forest, creating a mesmerizing sight."
- Related products: [Amazon search for moon-ray lights](https://www.amazon.com/s?k=moon-ray+lights)
- Noun (local): A fictional magical beam emitted by the moon, believed by some cultures to possess mystical powers.
- Sample sentence: "According to ancient legends, only those who were touched by the moon-ray could harness its enchanting energy."
- Related products: [Amazon search for moon-ray crystals](https://www.amazon.com/s?k=moon-ray+crystals)
- Verb (popular): To bask in the light of the moon.
- Sample sentence: "The young couple decided to moon-ray on the beach, enjoying the tranquility of the night."
- Related products: [Amazon search for moon-ray beach blankets](https://www.amazon.com/s?k=moon-ray+beach+blankets)
- Adjective (local): Describing something that resembles the glow of the moon or is associated with lunar attributes.
- Sample sentence: "Her captivating silver dress had a moon-ray shimmer, making her the center of attention at the ball."
- Related products: [Amazon search for moon-ray-inspired jewelry](https://www.amazon.com/s?k=moon-ray+jewelry)
HTML format can be applied to the descriptions and sentences using appropriate tags and structure.
moody mooi moola moolah moomoos moon--are moon-curser moon-faced moon-ray moon-round moon-splashed moon-worship moon moon moon about moon around moon blindness|