Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Adjective unsettled has 5 senses
- unsettled - still in doubt; "an unsettled issue"; "an unsettled state of mind"
Antonyms: settled, accomplished, effected, established, appointed, decreed, ordained, prescribed, deterministic, firm, preconcerted, determined, dictated, set
- unsettled - not settled or established; "an unsettled lifestyle"
Antonyms: settled, based, built-up, located, placed, set, situated, nonnomadic, relocated, resettled
- changeable, uncertain, unsettled - subject to change; "a changeable climate"; "the weather is uncertain"; "unsettled weather with rain and hail and sunshine coming one right after the other"
Antonym: invariable (indirect, via variable)
- disturbed, unsettled - lacking order or stability; "these unsettled times"
Antonym: stable (indirect, via unstable)
- unsettled - not yet settled; "unsettled territory"
Antonym: inhabited (indirect, via uninhabited)