Definitions from WordNet
Adverbial yea has 1 sense
Definitions from the Web
1. (adverb) An archaic or poetic term used to express agreement or affirmation.
2. (noun) An affirmative vote or expression of approval.
3. (interjection) A word used to express joy or excitement.
4. (noun) A term used in parliamentary procedure to signify an affirmative vote.
1. The villagers raised their hands and shouted, "Yea! We agree to the proposal."
2. With a voice full of excitement, she exclaimed, "Yea! It's finally here!"
3. In the presidential election, the bill received 300 yea votes in favor and 150 nay votes against.
To explore more about "yea," you may find the following products on Amazon helpful:
yazoo river yb ybrowser yc ycdhxl yclept ydravo ye yea yeah yeak yeald year--with year-ago year-around year-by-year year-earlier|