Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun quintet has 5 senses
- quintet, quintette - a musical composition for five performers
--1 is a kind of musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- five, 5, V, cinque, quint, quintet, fivesome, quintuplet, pentad, fin, Phoebe, Little Phoebe - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
--2 is a kind of digit, figure
- quintet, quintette - five performers or singers who perform together
--3 is a kind of musical organization, musical organisation, musical group
- quintet, quintette - a set of five similar things considered as a unit
--4 is a kind of set
- quintet, quintette, fivesome - five people considered as a unit
--5 is a kind of gathering, assemblage