Definitions from WordNet
Definitions from the Web
Foolery refers to the act of behaving foolishly or engaging in silly and playful behavior. It can also refer to the state of being foolish or the quality of something being foolish.
1. His constant foolery annoyed everyone in the office.
2. The children were giggling and engaged in innocent foolery.
1. She loves to fool around and engage in foolery with her friends.
2. Stop fooling around and get back to work!
1. His foolery behavior often landed him in trouble.
2. The comedy show was filled with hilarious and foolery acts.
Explore possible related products on Amazon:
fool s fool s cap fool s errand fool s gold fool s huckleberry fool s paradise fool s parsley fooled foolery foolhardiness foolhardly foolhardy fooling foolish foolish person foolish talk foolish woman|