Definitions from WordNet
Verb interact has 1 sense
Definitions from the Web
1. To communicate or engage with someone or something.
Example sentence: I always encourage my students to interact with each other during group projects.
2. To act on or affect one another.
Example sentence: The chemicals interacted and caused a dangerous reaction.
1. Interaction or communication between people or things.
Example sentence: The interact between the two characters in the movie was captivating.
1. Relating to or involving interaction.
Example sentence: The interactive game provided an engaging experience for the players.
1. In a way that involves interaction.
Example sentence: The software allows users to freely and interactively explore different features.Related products on Amazon
inter and intra inter coiffure inter crop inter personal inter personnel inter vivos inter vivos trust inter working interact interacted interacting interaction interaction ritual interactional interactionism interactionist interactions