Definitions from the Web
- Noun: The psychological theories and therapeutic techniques developed by Sigmund Freud, a prominent Austrian psychiatrist. Freudian psychology emphasizes the role of the unconscious mind and the importance of childhood experiences in shaping adult personality and behavior.
- Example Sentence 1: Many modern psychologists regard Freudian psychology as the foundation of psychoanalysis.
- Example Sentence 2: Freudian psychology suggests that our dreams often contain hidden meanings and desires.
- Adjective: Pertaining to or characteristic of the theories or concepts developed by Sigmund Freud.
- Example Sentence 1: Her analysis of the novel had a Freudian psychology perspective.
- Example Sentence 2: The artist's work was heavily influenced by Freudian psychology.
Visit Amazon for related products on Freudian Psychology.