Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun deliberation has 5 senses
- deliberation - (usually plural) discussion of all sides of a question; "the deliberations of the jury"
--1 is a kind of discussion, give-and-take, word
- deliberation, weighing, advisement - careful consideration; "a little deliberation would have deterred them"
--2 is a kind of consideration
--2 has particulars: think
- calculation, deliberation - planning something carefully and intentionally; "it was the deliberation of his act that was insulting"
--3 is a kind of planning, preparation, provision
- slowness, deliberation, deliberateness, unhurriedness - a rate demonstrating an absence of haste or hurry
--4 is a kind of pace, rate
--4 has particulars: leisureliness; dilatoriness, procrastination
- deliberation, deliberateness - the trait of thoughtfulness in action or decision; "he was a man of judicial deliberation"
--5 is a kind of thoughtfulness
--5 has particulars: intentionality